1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) We will give you information below about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour, etc.
(2) The controller in accordance with Article 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is.
Data Protection Officer
RA Dr. Nils Helmke
(3) If you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, we will store the data you provide (your e-mail address, and your name if applicable) in order to answer your questions. The provision of further information is voluntary and simply makes it easier for us to contact you to respond to your enquiry. We will erase the data generated in this connection after storage is no longer necessary, or will restrict processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we wish to resort to commissioned service providers for individual functions of our website or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. In so doing, we will also indicate the criteria stipulated for the storage period.
2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to us in relation to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right of rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority about our processing of your personal data.
3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we will collect the following data that are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- The amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Browser language and software version.
This data will be deleted after 7 days at the latest.
(2) In addition to the above-mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which specific information flows to the location that sets the cookie (us in this case). Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make the website more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and operation will be explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies will be deleted automatically when you close your browser. This includes session cookies in particular. These store a so-called session ID, with which your browser’s different requests can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies will be deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies will be deleted automatically after a specified duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in your browser’s security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings as you wish and refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies, for example. Please note that you may not be able to use all this website’s functions.
4 Our website’s additional features and offers
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do so, you will generally have to provide more personal data that we will use to provide the respective service and to which the above-mentioned data processing principles apply.
(2) We use external service providers to process your data in some cases. We have carefully selected and commissioned these providers, who are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information in this respect, please provide your personal data or see the description of the website below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this fact in the website’s description.
5 Objection or revocation in relation to the processing of your data
(1) If you have given consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the legitimacy of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) You may object to the processing if we base the processing of your personal data on a balance of interests. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which we will illustrate in each case with the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we will ask you for an explanation of the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. If your objection is justified, we will review the facts and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or indicate to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Naturally, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can notify us about your objection to advertising using the following contact details: email@example.com
(1) If you consent to doing so, you can subscribe to our newsletter through which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The goods and services advertised will be indicated in the declaration of consent.
(2) Your email address is the only mandatory information required for sending the newsletter. The provision of additional and separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your email address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis for this is Article (1)(a) GDPR.
(3) You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can revoke your consent by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message using the contact details indicated in the site notice.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", which are text files stored on your computer to enable the website analyse your use of the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the US and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation has been activated on this website, Google shall truncate your IP address beforehand within Member States of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the US and truncated there. On behalf of this website’s operator, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website and internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses will be further processed in truncated form, so that any direct personal reference can be excluded. If the data collected about you is personal data, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
You can object prospectively to the collection and storage of data at any time. To object prospectively to the collection and storage of your visitor data, you can obtain an opt-out cookie from etracker at the following link. This cookie ensures that no visitor data from your browser will be collected and stored by etracker in the future: http://www.etracker.de/privacy?et=V23Jbb
Use of etracker
Our website uses the etracker analytics service. The provider is etracker GmbH, Erste Brunnenstraße 1, 20459 Hamburg, Germany. The data can be used to create user profiles under a pseudonym. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in your internet browser’s cache. Cookies make it possible to recognise your browser again. The data collected using etracker technologies will not be used to personally identify visitors to our website without the data subject’s separate consent, and will not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym.
You can prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking the following link. An opt-out cookie that prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website will be set:
Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our website by users, to compile reports on the activities within this website and to provide us with further services associated with the use of this website and Internet use. Pseudonymous user profiles of the users can be created from the processed data in the process.
We only use Google Analytics with IP anonymisation enabled. This means that Google will truncate users’ IP addresses within Member States of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the US and truncated there. IP addresses transmitted by users’ browsers will not be merged with other Google data.
Users can prevent the storage of cookies through an appropriate browser software setting and can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie that is related to their use of the website and from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
More information on Google’s use of data for advertising purposes and settings and objection possibilities can be found on Google’s websites: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en (“Google's use of data during your use of our partners' websites or apps”),https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads (“Data use for advertising purposes”), https://www.google.com/settings/ads (“Manage the information Google uses to display advertisements to you”) and https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/ (“Determine which advertising Google shows you”).
As an alternative to the browser add-on or within browsers on mobile devices, please click this link to disable Google Analytics to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data from this website in the future. An opt-out cookie will be stored on your device. You will have to click this link again if you delete your cookies.
Use of social plug-ins
Facebook plug-ins (Like button & Share button)
This site uses social plug-ins (“plug-ins”) of the facebook.com social network operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plug-ins can be recognised by one of the Facebook logos (a white “f” on a blue tile, the terms “Like” or a “thumbs up” icon) or are identified with the phrase “Facebook social plug-in”. The list and appearance of the Facebook social plug-ins can be viewed here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
When a user accesses a webpage on this site containing such a plug-in, their browser will establish a direct connection to Facebook's servers. The plug-in’s content will be transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser and integrated into the website. The provider therefore has no influence on the scope of the data that Facebook collects using this plug-in and is therefore informing users to the best of its knowledge:
Through the plug-ins’ integration, Facebook will be notified that a user has called up the corresponding page of the site. Facebook can assign users’ visits to their Facebook accounts if they are logged into Facebook. When users interact with the plug-ins, for example by clicking the “Like” button or leaving a comment, the corresponding information will be transmitted directly from your browser to Facebook and stored there. Facebook can still obtain and store a user’s IP address even if they are not Facebook users. Facebook states that only an anonymised IP address is stored in Germany.
If a user is a Facebook user and does not want Facebook to use this website to collect data about them and link it to their membership data stored on Facebook, they should log out of Facebook before visiting the website.
Google+ (+1 button)
This website uses the “+1” button of the Google Plus social network operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”). The button can be recognised by the sign “+1” on a white or coloured background.
When a user accesses a page on this website that contains such a button, their browser will establish a direct connection to Google's servers. The content of the “+1” button will be transmitted from Google directly to their browser and integrated into the website by the latter. The provider therefore has no influence over the scope of the data that Google collects with the button. Google states that personal information is only collected when the button is clicked. Such data, including IP addresses, among other things, can only be collected from logged-in members and processed.
Twitter (Re-tweet button)
This website uses Twitter service buttons. These buttons are provided by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. They are recognisable by terms such as “Twitter” or “Follow”, combined with a stylised blue bird. These buttons can be used to share a post or page from this website on Twitter or to follow the provider on Twitter.
When a user accesses a page on this website that contains such a button, their browser will establish a direct connection to Twitter's servers. The Twitter buttons’ content will be transmitted directly from Twitter to the user's browser. The provider therefore has no influence on the amount of data Twitter collects using this plug-in and is therefore informing users to the best of its knowledge. Twitter states that only the user’s IP address and the URL of the respective web page will be transmitted when the buttons are clicked, but that these will not be used for purposes other than the representation of the buttons.
Our homepage (www.dr-clauder.com) contains links to other web pages, over whose content we have no influence. For this reason, no guarantee can be assumed for the external websites’ data protection. The linked sites’ respective providers or operators are responsible for their contents. Please note this before you click from our homepage on one of our listed and marked links to another page.
Furthermore, our homepage (www.dr-clauder.com) may have been linked from another homepage via hyperlink without your knowledge. We assume no liability for representations, content or any connection to external sites.